Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sunny Days

I love the new sweet treat cups, they are so much fun! I am going make these for my hostesses. They are very easy and take very little time to put together.



I used the flower daisies #2 bigz die and cut three of the big flowers. I sponged two of them with Soft Suede ink. I cut around the "petals" so that I had a lot of little pieces. I traced around the sweet treat up on a black piece of paper and cut out the circle. I then took the tombow multipurpose glue around the sweet treat cup. I glued each petal on. I filled the cup with black M&M's that I found at Wal-Mart and stuck the black circle on the back to hold the M&M's in the cup.

Paper: Crushed Curry
Bigz Die: Flower Daisies #2
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Sweet Treat Cups

To order any of these items to make this project, please visit my Web site at www.kimhamerlinck.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment